Under the Australian Quality Training Framework, Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is national certification of knowledge and expertise attained from formal training or informal life and work experience.
Our RPL process invites you to provide us with evidence of any existing competencies by;
- Formal Training
- Copies of any certificates and statements of attainment issued by us or any other RTO or a Technical and Further Education (TAFE), College, University, Industry Course etc.
- Work Experience
- Copies of industry on the job documents of evidence as specified in our RPL Application Form
- Life Experience
- Answer a series of interview questions in-person, over the phone or online.
Note! Providing adequate documentary evidence for a competency replaces the need to answer interview questions for that competency.
First determine what you are trying to achieve. Do you want to be able to:
- achieve registration to be a sales consultant, or
- achieve registration to be a property manager, or
- achieve a full real estate license to operate a real estate office and sales team?
Once you have a reason to undertake RPL, download our RPL Guide and Application Form and follow the instructions inside to prepare and apply for RPL through us.