Successful completion enables you to become registered as an agents’ representative in Victoria. Candidates completing the required units of competency from the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) will be able to submit their statement of attainment to their local governing body in application to become registered as an agents’ representative.
- Only 3 days classroom training + online - accredited real estate training FAST!
- Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV) recognised
- Delivered by real estate training experts
- Fun and exciting
- A path to ongoing opportunities in real estate
- People who wish to become registered agents’ representatives in Victoria. Usually this group will have had little or no experience in the industry.
- The secondary client group will be existing real estate salespersons moving interstate or from another country wishing to register as an agents’ representative.
- Thirdly, people from other sectors of the real estate industry wishing to further develop their knowledge or skills in specific areas; e.g. personal assistants, registered salespersons, real estate franchise owners and managers wanting to up-skill or remain current in real estate practice.
- Provides participants with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to demonstrate competency in three units from the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).
- Is recognised nationally throughout Australia.
- Harcourts Academy RTO offers mutual recognition and credit transfer, plus recognition of prior learning.
The Core Qualification Units You Will Achieve
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
A blended learning programme consisting of computer-assessed online tasks followed by three days in-class training.
Upon Successful Completion You Could Become a
- Real Estate Sales Consultant
- Property Manger
- Real Estate Auctioneer
- Real Estate Buyers Agent
- Real Estate Office Administrator
- Real Estate Office Manager
- Real Estate Sales Consultant's Personal Assistant
- Real Estate Trust Account Administrator
- Real Estate Marketing Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Rural and Lifestyle Specialist
- Business Development Manager for Real Estate Sales or Property Management
|Agents’ Representative Course||$550|
|Core units required for Agents’ Representative Registration|
|CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete work||$50|
|CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete work||$50|
|CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry||$50|
For all course enquiries and pricing details, please contact us.
For Victoria legislation and other information visit Consumer Affairs.
Harcourts are always looking for great people. However, completing our sales registration course does not mean that there will be a position available in your preferred Harcourts office.